Prepare abstract with the template given below, and submit by February 23.
Abstracts will be checked for the conference scope and contributions. Authors will be notified with acceptance message and details on how to proceed with final papers.
Follow guidelines received in abstract acceptance message and submit the final paper by using instructions given below.
After the review is done authors will be notified with the results. In the case of acceptance, authors will be invited to submit final paper version that will be included in the conference proceedings.
Once steps 1-4 are completed, authors registration for the conference is needed.
ICH2P-2018 and ICRIC-2018 are using EasyChair submission management system which is flexible, easy to use, and has many features to make it suitable for various conference models. It is currently probably the most commonly used conference management system.
First prepare your abstract/full paper according to the templates:
and compile it in PDF file.
Firstly, authors need to submit abstracts by the deadline of its submission. Upon its acceptance, full papers need to be submitted, by using same paper number in EasyChair system. Detailed step-by-step submission procedure is described below.
Once your paper is accepted, final manuscript should be submitted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org by June 05, 2018. All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings, available after the conference.
Steps for ICH2P-2018 and ICRIC-2018 registration and final paper submission:
1. Register for the conference.
2. Create your camera ready manuscript(s) by following correct conference templates given in the upper text.
3. Proofread and check layout of manuscript.
4. By June 05, 2018, submit via email email@example.com final, camera-ready manuscript.
If you need VISA assistance, please check the requirements on the following webpage.
The instructions as well as guidelines to submit your paper through EasyChair are given as below:
If you already have an EasyChair account from another conference, you can use that account to submit a paper to ICH2P-2018, or go to ICH2P-2018 EasyChair page. If you are submitting to ICRIC-2018, then use ICRIC-2018 EasyChair page.
1. If you have not used EasyChair Conference System earlier, go to http://www.easychair.org and click “sign up” to create an account.
2. You will have to indicate your name, give a password and a valid e-mail address.
3. You will then receive a confirmation e-mail. To continue, click the confirmation link.
4. Complete the sign-up process by filling out your account information and click ”create my account”.
6. Click “New Submission” from menu to upload your manuscript.
7. Fill in your “address for Correspondence“. Make sure your correspondence information is correct.
8. Next, you can add authors to your submission manually. To add co-authors with whom you have already submitted a paper via EasyChair press “click here to add an associate” and select them from the list. By default three author forms are shown, additional forms can be added by clicking the link “add more authors” at the bottom of third author form.
9. Fill in the paper “Title“, “Abstract”, and “Keywords” (one per line without any special character)
10. Upload the PDF file of the Abstract/Full paper by clicking on the “choose file” button in “Upload Paper” section. Complete the process by finding and selecting the proper file (in pdf). Click “Submit Paper” to finish.
11. You will then be taken to your paper’s main page which will have several links in the top right hand corner. Here, you have the options to update or withdraw your submission until the submission deadline. To submit an updated version of your paper, click “Update file” and attach your updated paper (in pdf). The version that will be
considered for reviewing will be the one deposited here at the time of the submission deadline.